Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nameeeee

I found a name for my new Betta fish! here it is....

EMBER!

I love him. he is so...how should I put it....odd? He attacks his reflection and flinches at new things! LOL! I love him though! Except I have a feeling my cat, Sophie...of course, is trying to make a plan to kill him...I have to keep my door closed because of her!!!! D=

In other news! I shall say the reasons of why I will not want to Swine Flu shot!

1.Hasn't been around long enough.
2.Has a lot of bad side effects.
3.Takes two weeks to start working.

There are my reasons! Some side effects are...

1.Paralysis.
2.Soreness.
3.Sickness.

And lots of other stuff...maybe even death? Don't know....but oh well. I have a choice where I am! YAY! =D

There is other stuff....but I don't feel like saying it!


P.S. I can make you headers! Avatars! Blog Bottons! And backgrounds....but I don't know how to make it so I can give you the code that you can put in the gadget section....

P.P.S. Also! Go to this blog for a give away for a scrapbook thing!

Kevin and Amanda

If you find out about it from ME then say you did and give a link to this post! thanks!

P.P.P.S. I had the swine flu but a very mild case of it! It was before the PINK concert!!??

5 comments:

Emma said...

wait... but... i've had swine, and i didn't die. i only got a fever and a cough.

but i understand not wanting to get the shot =]

☪Dream said...

My mom thinks I had a REALLY mild case of it before I went to the PINK concert!...

TeamJake4evr said...

what did the kid matt do to you? i saw b4 u had that on the sidebar

☪Dream said...

Oh. Well....there is this fat kid....he's mental. Matt tells the fat kid(Jason) to physically assault(attack) us(my friends and me). So then he grabs our coats and makes weird noises in our faces. Yesterday I was kicking him in the knee trying to get him to let go!

Very horrible...also did I mention he was fat? Mental? Stinky? When he sits down you can see his but? His zipper is always undone? And he does weird things?

Sylvia said...

Ahahaa! That is really funny! And I hhad the swine flu(H1N1) and didnt die either...it only kills about 20 percent of huumans that have been injected with it! And besides our regular flu can kill people too! When people heard of the Swine Flu(H1N1) people started to get a bit scared of it, but no one was every really scared of the regular flu! It can kill you too! So I dont see the big deal on every one making Swine Flu(H1N1) a big deal!