Sunday, January 17, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook-Week 13




Date...January 17
Starting time...3:49PM Eastern Time
Mood...happy
Outside my window...it's VERY foggy!
I'm thinking...about the DS game I am also playing
I'm reading...nothing
I'm listening to...my game's music
I'm wearing...horse riding clothes
Yesterday, I...stayed home
I'm excited for...the week-end again!
I'm sad because...i REALLY need to make a new make-over for some blogs...
I'm hungry for...nothing
The song stuck inside my head is... Sleep Walker
I want...to have a longer weekend
I love...my game
I loathe...missing a week of this thing!
This week, my goal is...to finish Miranda's present!!
Did I meet last week's goal?...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ending time...3:52PM Eastern Time

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Casey/Dreamstar! Thank you for following my blog!! :)