Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day. The one day of the year decked out in red. Well, Christmas could count for red also... but... red HEARTS. Valentine's Day is sort of silly to me, but I still draw a picture. I draw this picture. The background paper is from Summer Time Designs. The font, I forget what it is. But everything else I drew. That is my fursona(persona), Midnight.

(click for larger size)

(And I just noticed I had 37 followers... the last time I checked, I had like, 25!! Big astonishment to me. ;) Also, I am going to restart this blog. I'm just not... feeling it. D: So, when I have the new blog ready(new name and everything), I shall put a link. I shall also have this blog redirect to that one. So, ya. :3 )

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines Day right back at cha!! <3