Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!

Can you BELIEVE it! It's a new year and a new start for all! Even this blog! I shall be making a new makeover soon! So don't worry! This old, dark one is temporary, but the winged horse shall still be there! Or a new one I found and love!

And just to remind you, this is my first post of 2010! YAY! I WILL miss the old year, but next year I shall be graduating from elementary school! The graduating class of '11!!!! WOOOO! then I shall be going to high school....the death trap of all... LOL! No! It might be good, but that's the next new year, we're in the present time!

I shall be holding a giveaway for the first five people to comment! Ask for ANY ONE item you want! From an avatar to background! EXCEPT A SIGNATURE POST DIVIDER!!!! NO way am I doing those! LOL! So get commenting! OR else!

In other news, I still have to get my pictures from Christmas and every thing onto here! Sorry, but still need to learn abd I have been very busy these last few weeks! School starts again in three days....not happy about that! NOOOOOOO way! BUT can you believe it that this June it's summer again? And we won't have school for another two months, AGAIN!!!??? Before, I was waiting for Christmas Break, NOW I'm waiting for Summer Break! EVEN better! TWO MONTHS OFF! GO BACK IN SEPTEMBER! YAY! Well, hope you enjoyed this post and didn't skip right to the end! See ya!