Friday, January 8, 2010

Contest and YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! I HAD WENT TO THE PET STORE TODAY(Big Al's) TO GET A FEMALE BETTA FISH!!!!! Yes, a female betta fish. They aren't that impressive looking, but she is just wonderful! She's sort of a blacky colour, with a hint of green along her scales. Then her PUNY fins(LOL) are green, red and blue! She may be a little dark, but she is beautiful! You can only see her wonderful colours in the CORRECT LIGHTING! I will try to get a picture! I haven't thought of a name yet....maybe Emerald but it doesn't really fit her....

------------------------------------

Now, for the contest, I need ONE horse name. There is a contest in the city I live in. The Police Department have four horses now! There will now be a mounted squadron! Very cool! So, the contest in the city for students from gr's 6-8, these grades get to enter to be able to NAME ONE OF THE HORSES! You get to go to the naming ceremony, and put the badge, with the horse's name, on it! I want to be able to do this really badly! you get some other stuff too, but I forget! LOL!

The horse's are a breed called, Percheron, they are black. That's is all I know about them! Here is a picture of the horses I might name!

So, I am asking ALL OF THE PEOPLE ON BLOGGER to help me with a name! I MIGHT already have one, but there shall still be a winner(even if I don't use the name in the end)! Please enter! the winner will get a background(Supplied by Olive Tree, who volunteered! Thanks Olive Tree SOOOO much!), so, start entering! I really want this! It seems like a great opportunity! Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Eldarwen said...

How 'bout: Ember. idk, it might sound weird, but I always wanted an Appaloosa named Ember. One o' those childish dreams I guess. :)

Hugs,
Eldarwen

Eldarwen said...

I'll give my "prize" to Antonia. Here's her blog:
http://yellowgreencolourful.blogspot.com/

Hugs,
Eldarwen

☪Dream said...

Okay! I'll go there now!