Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleepy, Ice Fishing and Experiment Alone

Friday night, I had this 50mg of this benedryl pill. I had it because I have been having an allergic reaction to something, which is causing hives which are itchy! So I had the pill, and 5 minutes after I had it, I got REALLY sleepy. Just so you know that same morning I had had a 25mg, but it didn't make me sleepy. So 5 minutes after i had this, i pretty much fell asleep. it was 7:00pm. I had to go get my pajamas on, and when I stood up, I was swaying around. So I came back down stairs with my pajamas on, and flopped down on the couch. I guess I fell asleep, cause I wake to hear my dad telling me to go upstairs and sleep in my bed. I moan, and he tells me to sit up. I do that, and then I have to hold on to his back, cause he was going to carry me up the stairs, to my bed. That's how knocked out I was. That was at 9:00pm. I wake up I guess around 10:00pm, cause my mom had phoned to see if she should bring anything home for us. I get up and stumble to the phone and tell her what I would like. I went back to my bad, and fell asleep again.I wake again at 11:00.pm. My mom came to my room and gave me my stuff. I take a bite out of the muffin I had asked for, and closed my eyes for a second. Half an hour later, I wake up for the last time that night. My mom had come back in, and sort of laughed when she saw that I had fallen asleep with my muffin on my bed. Now I forced myself to keep my eyes opened and to eat the muffin. Then I went to bed!

------------------------------------------------------

This morning I got up at 5:30 to go ice-fishing! My dad, my brother and I go every year! It's very fun! We didn't really catch anything, but it as still nice! Got a few nice pictures also!

-------------------------------------------------------

Me and Miranda are doing this project together. It is for a science fair, but I have to do the main part by myself. the whole experiment is left to me. Because after we make plans, she gets other stuff instead. So I'm just going to do it by myself, then she can the typing and stuff, well some of it. I don't know. But it's getting pretty stupid because this is the second week-end she is delayed it. it is due around February 12, so I wanted to get it done early. I will be posting our experiment on here. I will take pictures of the whole back board, then take pictures of the sections on the board. Sound good? Great! I will get that done when we are actually done the project!

3 comments:

§§§- EMILY/SILVERLEAF -§§§ said...

Thanx for heads up Dreamstar!!! Srry, I havent seen yuo in forever!!!!! Plus are you and Druftstar close friends??? So yeah, havent seen you in forever! I guess.... BTW cool blog!!!! did you make everything?

§§§- EMILY/SILVERLEAF -§§§ said...

Oh and another thing thanx for commented on Oceanclan, it really means a lot to me coming from you :)

Antonia said...

Hi,
thank you for the prize.
Sorry for not answering your first comment. I was really busy and then forgot about the prize...
I'll tell you tomorrow what I would like, but I think I would like a header, because I don't have one...I'll tell you tomorrow! :)