Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook-Week 14

 
Date...February 1
Starting time...6:19PM Eastern Time
Mood...calm
Outside my window...it's beautiful
I'm thinking...tic-tacs
I'm reading...The Sight, My Sister's Keeper
I'm listening to...Taylor Swift coming from another room
I'm wearing...school uniform
Yesterday, I...had school
I'm excited for...Family Day
I'm sad because...I still need to make this blog make-over
I'm hungry for...tic-tac's
The song stuck inside my head is...Music Again
I want...to give this blog a make-over
I love...tic-tacs
I loathe...missing this
This week, my goal is...to finish Miranda's present!!
Did I meet last week's goal?...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ending time...6:21PM Eastern Time


SOOOOOOOO sorry I haven't posted in  long time! I have been busy! I have been on, but....*sighs*sorry. I'm going to start on the makeover for this blog. It's going to be a little brighter, and a different horse logo thing. The horse is going to be black. Hope you like it, cause it's going to be much more simple and brighter! =D Well, I'm sorry again, cause I really wish I had posted more. I will try to get some pictures on here soon!

0 comments: