Sunday, April 4, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Okay! Sorry for taking sooo long! I have the winner decided, though I shall make the awards for everyone else soon! Okay, it was an ULTRA hard pick! Really! I won't post any pics for copy-right reasons. I will only post them once I get them as awards! :) Okay, here are the top three!!!!

1. Alexandra @ Dreams That Sparkle
2. Bekah @ The Word Crafter
3. [Laurea] @ Center Stage

Thank-you to everyone who entered! I loved ALL of your pictures, and will make an award out of my favourite! Thank-you! Alexandra, email me at dreamstarblogger@hotmail.com to order you FULL makeover which includes-

--Background--
--Header--
--Blog Button--
--Avatar--
--Side Bar Buttons--
--Menu Bar Buttons--
--Announcement Box--
 
That is EVERYTHING that I can make! Thanks!

0 comments: