Wednesday, April 28, 2010

13

Today, I turn 13. Another year of life. Another year of love. I was born April 28th, 1:17(or 18, always forget. :) ), 1997. The year of the Ox, the month of Taurus, and the stone of Diamond.

This post is scheduled to post at  1:17, April 28th, 2010. Today, I am a teenager, a year older, and in a different scale of names.

Just yesterday, I was a "pre-teen" or "tween". One year ago yesterday years ago, I was a "kid". *sighs*

Why does time go by so fast? It goes and goes and goes, and never thinks about stopping, stopping and going backward, to let our memories come alive again. If only it worked like that.

I can't say much, it's too... odd? to know that time is going by around us, even if we stop moving.

I'll tell you what I got later, though, it won't be happy. Sorry, nothing is, when it's April.


5 comments:

Eldarwen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DREAMSTAR!! =D 13? Wow! How exciting! I remember my 13th birthday. I had a blast!

[Lauren] said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREAM!

Alex Maria said...

COOL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D

Bekah said...

Oh and yes it's INSANE to think about how fast time is going by. I mean, every SECOND that goes by, can NEVER be re-gained. That blows my mind.

Bekah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST DREAMSTAR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :-)

Oh my word, you're older than me now! *cringes* I turn 13 in June. Oh boy. :-)

Love,
Bekah