Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sadness...

Is a sulking butterfly
Fluttering without courage
In a sunlit clearing
Just Wanting it's life to be a dream.

This is a poem I made in class today. We were making some, and he gave us forms, so I did this. :) This poem is the start of a new "series" that I am doing for all to join in! Every Monday I shall be posting the new theme of the poem you can do. This means you have to follow the instructions! Here is the button.







Each week it shall say something different!You may do it any day of the week. I would really appreciate it if you did this. :) But to start things off, we shall start today!! So, here is this week's POEM FORM-

Emotional animal is like the poem I did up above. Here is how you do it though!

Line 1: name an emotion
Line 2: is a(an) adjective animal name
Line 3: write an action filled phrase describing how the animal moves
Line 4: write a phrase telling where the animal lives
Line 5: write a phrase that tells readers either why the animal acts the way it does or possibly how others react to it

That is all you have to do! My poem up top is an example of this. So, HAVE FUN! And please take the button!

1 comments:

Bekah said...

I would join in. But I suck at poetry, haha. ^_^