Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ANOTHER BLOG PARTY!


Photobucket



Doesn't it seem like Blog Party Season to you? :)


How old are you wand when is your birthday: I am 13, and my birthday is on April 28th, and I was born in the year of the Ox, 1997. :D

What's your favorite color: BLUE!!!!! OH YEAH!

Do you have any pets: Why would I? lol. I have 2 cats. One is mine-Sophie(female)- and the other is my mom's-Asia(female). Then my whole family has a dog-Daisy(female). Then we have about 7 pond fish, and I have two Betta's-Emerald(female), Ember(male).

Do you have any siblings: Ya, I have an older brother.

What's your favorite food: Hmm.... chocolate? lol

What's your favorite book: Hmm.... War Horse, A Dog's Life, Warriors Series... much, much, more... :D

What's your favorite Movie/TV show: Fave Movie(s)-Avatar, The New Star Trek. fave TV Show- Don't really have any! :)

What are your hobbies: HORSE BACK RIDING DEFIANTLY! It's the BOMB! lol. Also, blogging, reading, writing.... lol


1 comments:

megan kristine said...

you use the bomb too?! it's rare to come a cross someone that does!!! I love saying 'it's the bomb' It's THE BOMB!!! lol

thanks for join my blog party! :)

~Megan