Monday, May 17, 2010

SORRY-Poetry by the Week

Flames  
The flames flicker up into sight 
Shadowing all 
Rising up 
In a morning sunrise 
Dying out to give way to darkness.

Okay, sorry, sorry. I missed last weeks. *looks down ashamed.* But this week, I have a new poem style! I know, this should have been out earlier, sorry again. :) I gave you an example up above. Now, the RULES. Okay, this weeks poem is-

 Title- Nature Form
Line 1- Title+How it arrives or begins
Line 2-Tell what it does
Line 3- How it does it
Line 4- Where it is
Line 5-Tell how it leaves

Okay! Now that you got the rules.... PLEASEEEEEEE enter! Take the bottom, and put it on your blog! Also, put your post into my McLinky!







6 comments:

Sally said...

Dreamstar- can I make the smallest of suggestions? I really like what you are trying to do with this poetry thing. However, the problem I have with it is that the way you structure each line...just isn't really my style- it's yours. Maybe, if you said that the theme was 'nature personified' and you left it up to others to figure out how they interpret it. I'd TOTALLY enter that because I love writing poetry, just, well, by my own style.

☪Dream said...

No. I didn't word this. I got it from a site. I did NOT make it. But it's my series... it's how it's supposed to be. A theme for each week.

☪Dream said...

Then, once a month I have freestyle.

♥Warriors101♥ said...

I'm doing it right now!

Willowfeather said...

I would sooo do this if I wasnt such a horrible poet, but I think Ill try it out anyways. . .

♥Warriors101♥ said...

I think someone copied your name....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/06890830964465505300