Monday, September 7, 2009

School

Tomorrow I am going to school. Or as I like to now call it;a jail for kids. I will be going to school 7 hours a day,5 days a week,4 weeks a month,and 10 months a year. With only 2 months of Summer vacation. Tomorrow my freedom is gone. I will have to wake up early,and stand in line as we try to listen for our name to find out which class we will be in. I will be hoping that I am with my friends.

Then we will be confined to classrooms and small desks. Where we have to strain our hands and be quiet. We will be forced to learn and raise our hands if we want to speak! We ahve to raise our hands if we want to speak! Worst thing I have ever heard.

Then we will have to go home and only have a few hours to ourselves,then get up the next day and do the same thing,over and over again.

7 hours a day,5 days a week,4 weeks a month,10 months a year.
I will try to post tomorrow about my first day of school.

7 hours a day,5 days a week,4 weeks a month,10 months a year.

6 comments:

Silverstar said...

Dreamstar,

I started school in August!!
I do it 8 hours a day and 5 days a week!!
-HELP!!!
-SIlverstar of IceClan

Freddi Bonsai said...

We don't even HAVE resess anymore!! It sucks!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*dies*

enjoy the silence said...

what!!?you stole my music!you WILL pay!PAY!

Freddi Bonsai said...

o_0 Ummm....? LOL

enjoy the silence said...

i'm bigbadwolfgrl and my playlist is death and all of his friends

Silverstar said...

Hey Peoples!
-Everyone about ditched my blog(at least they dont come to it any more!) so I was hoping if new peoples could join!- Here is the link:

http://iceclanrocks.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
-Silverstar of IceClan!!!!