Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sick

hey. I am sort of sick. Today I had a headache, I was dizzy, I am freezing cold, and I am SUPER tired. My dad said those are some symptoms of a fever. We got a new themometer,because our old one broke, and it said it will put a fever alarm if your temperature is higher then 37.5. My temperature was in he high 37.'s and the low 38.'s. But it might get higher. I am super tired right now and I have a little headache. But eve that small pounding is bothering me. It is getting worse. I got out early from school (11:45 because lunch starts) to get ready for the PINK concert. I hope I am feeling okay to go. I really hope so.

I missed a small math review today! Yay! But then I forgot my Math Workbook to study. Darn. Oh well. My head is starting to pound, and my eyes are trying to close.

I hope I get to go to that PINK concert! Bye!

5 comments:

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Hope you feel better! And my cold DID get worse...sorry for giving it to you! Oh and every one to Emily did theyre presintation today in fernch!

Miranda

Freddi Bonsai said...

Hope u feel better REALLY soon! =)

☪Dream said...

You might not have given it to me Miranda. A lot of people in class had it so...ya. My mom just told me to stay home. Just in case. Sorry for leaving you alone Miranda! I have pictures of the PINK concert, but I forgot my camera so it is on my mom's cellphone. Not the best. But oh well.

I will post about it later.

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Ooooooooh! Sophia is going to be happy! OPh and Britt was playing with KAYLA! Trader! Your probley pissed now....Brianna and Morgan were kind of mean to Carly. Carly couhged and Brianna was like."I saw that! You coughed with your mouth open. And we dont want to get sick!" Then Carly said "Oh well I dont need you guys to be mean so Im going to hang out with Miranda and Brittney." And so Carly hangs out with us now....


Miranda!

☪Dream said...

Please don't swear or cuss. How was school??