Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SO FUNNY!

Okay. So I might have told you about this guy,Cameron, who is in Grade 8. He sort of stalks Sophia, Miranda and me. But today he came up to us and said-

"Wat's up with the hoods guys!(or something like that)"

We stopped talking and tried not to laugh. Then he said to Miranda quietly-

"I love you"

He walked away and I burst out laughing! He directs EVERY question to Miranda! Like...

"Wat's up? How was your summer?"

Then he always says-

"I love the name Miranda. Miranda you are the best girl ever. You are so cool"

He always says stuff like that! It's SO funny! He likes Miranda! He said that he loves her!

But oh well. I just had to say this. But he has some problems....I think. That's what this one kid in my class said. But I'm not sure. he is a little weird...a stalker...sort of! I still laugh at thinking of how he said that he loves Miranda! LOL!

:::CASEY:::

1 comments:

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Oh well! I DO NOT feel the sme way! He is very, very......ver weird and disturbing!

LMAO

M/Miranda!