Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I got a Tag and Award from Eldarwen!



Eldarwen has awarded me with this beautiful award!
The rules :
1. List 8 stories or books that you would like to live in (for two weeks?)
2. List 8 other bloggers who deserve this award
3. Comment on their blog, and tell them they won an award
  •  Warriors
  • The Immortals
  • Harry Potter
  • Eragon
  • House of Night
  • Heartland
  • The Sight/Fell
  • Phantom Stallion
 
I read most of thsoe books a while ago, but I still sort of like them!

Here's the people I award:




4 comments:

... said...

Thanks for tagging me! :)

Eldarwen said...

I'm glad you noticed, Dreamstar! :) I had to leave for church before I had time to tell you I awarded you. Sorry! :/

Jenna said...

Ill post on my blog saying I was tagged!

[Lauren] said...

Thanks! I'll do it soon!

Your friend,
[Laurea]