Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Saturday(Saturday, February 13, 2010) and Daybook-Week 16!

On Saturday the 13, I went out with my grandma and brother! It was fun! i brought my camera and took a lot of pictures! Trust me, a lot! We went to the RBG, and there was an amazon exhibit. I got quite a few pictures of some reptiles! There was this really cute Poison Dart Frog. I have pictures, but if you click on that link, you will see a picture of what it sort of looked like! ( not my picture). Then we had lunch, and I had Teriyaki Chicken with chicken and only rice and extra Teriyaki sauce! I haven't had this meal for SOOOO long! They closed down the food store where I got it from(Edo), and that was the only place where I knew where to get it! :( But then I found this NEW place (Koya)! it has almost the exact same type of food! So now I'm happy again! well! That made me happy!

And now for another late Daybook! Yipeee!!!!


Date...February 15
Starting time...1:43PM Eastern Time
Mood...annoyed a little
Outside my window...melting snow!
I'm thinking...Commenting with petalstar
I'm reading...My Sister's Keeper
I'm listening to...the computer humming
I'm wearing...my pajama's!
Yesterday, I...had horse back riding!
I'm excited for...Summer Break!
I'm sad because...I still need to make this blog make-over
I'm hungry for...nothing
The song stuck inside my head is...nothing
I want...a longer week-end!
I love...long week-ends
I loathe...school
This week, my goal is...to finish Miranda's present!!
Did I meet last week's goal?...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ending time...1:45PM Eastern Time
(You may have noticed that I did this on the 15th and it posted on the17th...that's because I scheduled this to post then! I might be doing ti more often! Making posts then scheduling  them! So expect more of this!!)




0 comments: