Friday, February 26, 2010

MAKEOVER IN PROGRESS

Hey! The makeover is in PROGRESS! I have the background done, and I shall put it up right after I put this! then I shall be making the header! Wooo! Finally I got started on this! The new makeover is much *brighter* I should say, with some bright blues, it is really ready for Spring! But the horse avatar shall be dark, this time the horse is black. I have two, and I can't decide which one too use. :) But do not worry, I have a favourite, so be ready! :D

4 comments:

Alex Maria said...

Cute background!

Can't wait! :)

-Alexandra

☪Dream said...

Thanks! Glad you like it! :D

[Lauren] said...

Love the new makeover!

your friend,
[laurea]

P.S. The contest started on Center Stage. Remember, if you advertise the contest you get THREE TRIES!

Good luck!

www.my-center-stage.blogspot.com

Alex Maria said...

I awarded you on my blog! :)