Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some SUPER Late Pictures and Late DayBook-Week 15!

Okay, here are some Christmas Pictures! Woooo! I know, a little late, right? But it will let us feel the Christmas Spirit again! All descriptions of pictures are underneath, and just top let you know, I have a lot more pictures then what is here. I just didn't want to overload you all with pictures! Hope you like them!

  
This is a clock my dad MADE out of wood! And yes, he DID make the horse on there! Pretty awesome? Right?


  
This is a snowman we always put by our fireplace around Christmas time. I just took it to see how well my camera captured details!
  

  
These are some glasses I bought for my dad, because his old ones broke, and he really liked them!

  
This is the horse clock on my wall!

  
My dad made my brother this out of wood also! In the background there is a sun, and trees and then rocks! You can also see two people, in a canoe, on a lake! My dad and my brother I guess! It's supposed to be Algonquin Park, and it looks great!

  
This is from Christmas day, and yes it was raining. *sighs* But oh well! This is a picture of a horseshoe my dad has beside our closed off pond!

  
These two pictures, are of a mouse that kept on darting out to grab some moss in our backyard! The one above is better. They still aren't the best because it was raining, and it was taken through a window!
  

  
This is a scrapbooking set that I received! I love it and shall be starting it soon now that I have some pictures to use!

  
*screams* It's my camera! Of course it's the box it was in, BUT IT'S MY NEW CAMERA!

  
This is a 2010 horse calendar I got!

  
This is a little fairy book and statue from my uncle! I like it!

  
Yes, I got stuffed animals. I got two horses, but I forgot to put the other one in...opps. But whatever. They are CUTE!

  
These are two books I received. Just want to let you know, I have already finished these books in January.

  
These are two other books I got, but I haven't finished them yet! *gasps* I can't believe myself!

  
Two more books. I have finished this one(^) The Abby Malone. It was great!


  
This is another book I got that I have finished!

  
A massager... that's all I need to say...

  
The Owl City CD! Yay!

  
A horse statue! I now have four of them!

  
*shreiks* TWO $50.00 gifts cards for books! $100.00 dollars just in BOOKS!!!

  
 A lovely wolf statue! (sorry that it's tilted, but I didn't get the chance to fix it.)

  
A head turban...lol

  
A big fat horse book!!!!!

  
I LOVED this book! So awesome!!!!!

  
A horse magazine!

  
Another book, which I have not read yet...*blushes*

  
A movie! Such a lovely movie!

  
Clothes! I did get this other top, but I was wearing it...

  
Candy!!! A smaller horse calendar! A DS game! And $50.00!!!

  
The angel on the top of our Christmas Tree!

  
My hand print from JK!!!

  
The snowman again...lol

  
*drools* OH MY GOSH! THIS WAS SO DELICIOUS!!! It's a skor pudding cake and was simply wonderful! Everyone needs to try it!

  

  
My new clock! Cause my other one was stupid...

  
A horse necklace! I took the horse charm and put it on with my other charm!

  


  
This nail polish design kit! Fun!

  
This cute chocolate pig!

  

  
*smiles widely* YES! That IS a poster of Aladdin! I know...I love him too much that he's going to be on my wall!

 
*laughs* A mug with Aladdin's picture ALLL over it! ...

Now! For the last thing in this post! A late Daybook!!!!

 

Date...February 11
Starting time...6:05PM Eastern Time
Mood...upset/upset
Outside my window...very white!
I'm thinking...of my Christmas presents now...
I'm reading...My Sister's Keeper
I'm listening to...the computer humming
I'm wearing...my school uniform
Yesterday, I...the science fair! Oh! I'll have to write about that now also!!
I'm excited for...Family Day
I'm sad because...I still need to make this blog make-over
I'm hungry for...anything
The song stuck inside my head is...Music Again
I want...to give this blog a make-over
I love...Aladdin
I loathe...missing this
This week, my goal is...to finish Miranda's present!!
Did I meet last week's goal?...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ending time...6:07PM Eastern Time

Okay! ONE more thing! We had our Science Fair yesterday! Out of at least 50 kids, me and Miranda came in 16th!!! That's pretty good! Our mark was 81.75!!! I'm happy...it was awesome! There was like...no work yesterday! And it was fun! Well, I'm done now, I'll make this blog a makeover as soon as I can! Bye!





2 comments:

[Lauren] said...

Congrats on the Science Fair! :)

Ohmigosh...we make the EXACT SAME Skor Bar pudding cake thing at my house!!! We have to drive like 5 miles to get Skor bars because no one sells them by us!!!

Your friend,

[Laurea]

[Lauren] said...

Hey, Dreamstar!

Thanks so much for putting my blog button on your sidebar! Unfortunately, I've had the button for months and I JUST realized the link is wrong! *smacks forehead* I can be so dumb sometimes. Perhaps you could change it if it's not too much trouble?

Your Friend,
[Laurea]

P.S. You must think I am REEEEALLY dumb! :D