Saturday, October 3, 2009

PINK Concert!

Okay. Wednesday night I went to a PINK concert...

IT WAS SO AWESOME!

I left school at lunch time for some reason...then we left fot the concert aroud 4:30 PM. But the concert started at 8:00 PM. It takes about an hour to get to there the concert was. So after we got there we just drove around. Then we went to get out seats.

My mom, my uncle and my dad went. Me and my mom sat in row 23! That is pretty good!

The concert was so good! Except for the opening band. It was The Ting Tings! There was only two people, a singer and a drummer. The drummer was good, but it was to loud so we couldn't here the singer. They were English. I just LURRRV English,British or any different,cool accent!

So....I forgot my camera at my house when we went to the concert! DARN! But I did get pictures...but they are REALLY bad because they are on a cellphone! If I find a way to get them on the computer I will post them!

But I now love the song Funhouse by PINK! It is catchy....well...

That was how the concert was! I stayed home on Thursday because I went to sleep at 1:00AM and I had flu-like symptoms on Wednesday. Then the WHOLE day I stayed home, I had a MAJOR headache! It was there ALL day! I had a headache pill, then one minute after I had it...my head was WORSE! It hurt even more! But then before I went to bed I had ALEVE and it worked! Yay for ALEVE! Yay! Yay! Yay!



 Week One-Every Sunday
Date...October 3
Starting time...11:10PM Eastern Time
Mood...Calm
Outside my window...A tree
I'm thinking...of what to type on this
I'm reading...Fell
I'm listening to...my brother talk on Xbox
I'm wearing...jeans with a blue/green top
Yesterday, I...had a sleepover with M
I'm excited for...Sunday because of Aladdin
I'm sad because... The weekend is almost over
I'm hungry for...choco covered strawberries
The song stuck inside my head is...Funhouse by PINK
I want...to ride Aladdin
I love...to ride Aladdin,write and read
I loathe...animal cruelty
This week, my goal is...to do really good on Aladdin
Did I meet last week's goal?...Just started this
Ending time...11:14PM Eastern Time



Well... that is all for now! Bye!