Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sensation

Have you ever actually felt water sliding across your tongue into your throat? If you said yes, then re-think that. Yes, everyone has felt water in their mouth, but have you actually cherished and pondered on what it feels like?

 

Have you actually ever taken a drink of water? Some of you might have, others might not have.  Today, I have truly drank, and actually enjoyed it. Yes, I always enjoy a good drink, but I took a sip, and felt it in my mouth. Felt the softness and caress the water gave me.

Drinking is a way of life, we all know that not all people have this way of life. We don't know what it is like, but I might know what it is like. Whenever people without water, or clean water, take a drink, it is life. They enjoy it, and feel the water surging through their mouths, then throats. I felt this, and it is wonderful. A whole new side of you sees. Sees everything. 

Everything can't just be taken for granted, and eaten or drank like everybody has it. Tonight, I will actually taste me food, and enjoy it. I hope you do too. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?I love Sunday mornings, because I get to go horse back riding and love the horse I ride, Aladdin. :)

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of? Chocolate. Yum. :)

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be? A horse, with everything included. Well, not just ANY horse, Aladdin. :D

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot? Umm....my lip? Because I need braces, and I mouth breathe, but I can't help it. :( But who cares. :)

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be? Maybe Heartland. It seems like a beautiful place, filled with horses. :) I would be just working there, riding, and loving. :D

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be? Maybe...being able to...play volleyball REALLY well. :).

7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? Hmmmmm......New Zealand. My dad has been there once, and he said it's really nice. If not that, then Mexico! :)
 
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing? Ummm....I don't know. I'm not a real fan if singing myself. :)

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be? Umm.....place with awesome betta's, camera store....can't decide! TOO MANY!

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be? Umm.....don't know. :(

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be? Blue. :)

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be? lol. Don't really know them. None. :)

13. What's the last album you listened to? For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert. 

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you? I am REALLY shy when I first meet someone. :) Then I warm up to them, once I know them. :)



2 comments:

Michelle Gregory said...

i hopped on over from the blog parade. lovely blog, and i love the title and the quotes. this could be my daughter's blog in a few years. she's in love with horses (and so am i, even at 40+).

☪Dream said...

Thanks! I take lessons, and am in love with the horse I ride. :) So this blog is like dedicated to him. :)