Wednesday, June 16, 2010

D5000

Okay, so last Christmas, I got a Nikon Coolpix P90. I love it to death compared to my old one! But I have around $800, and am looking for a new camera, *already*. But don't worry, I am only LOOKING! I am not going to buy one for maybe another year, year and a half, two years. Depends on how much money I get! For my birthday, I got around $200, so if I wait a few more birthdays, i would have even more money, and could buy a more expensive camera.

Now, I have seen a few recommondations for the Nikon D3000. Like from Bekah, that's one I may get, but then I saw the Nikon D5000. It looks really good too. And I was looking up prices for the D5000, and it said $700 at Henry's, a good camera store. Does anyone have these cameras, or other good ones? What do you recommend and what do you think is better? You can also recommend a camera I haven't mentioned here. All ideas will be appreciated!

0 comments: