Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A New Love♥

Welll... I only do one sort of activity every week. Horse back riding. But I ♥ it. Butttt, I found something else I ♥!

Yes, the guitar. ♥ In school, this person comes and gives a few grades lessons. She's came for a few weeks now, and I really like it! it's fun! So I'm going to star on Tuesday June 8th, with Miranda and someone else from my class, who I'm friends with. It's going to be fun! I have to buy my own guitar, and go once a week for 45 minutes. I've never played an instrument, so it will be a new experience, and I can't wait! :D

3 comments:

[Lauren] said...

Welcome to the musical world :D

♥Warriors101♥ said...

Cool! I hope you have fun playing it! :) The only instrument I play is the violin

megan kristine said...

That's awesome!
I played the piano for 2 years like 4 years ago, but I don't play it anymore.

I do play the Violin though, I've been playing that for like 3 years and I also play the flute which I've played for 1 1/2 years.

Music is SO much fun! :)