Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 30th...

June 30th. The horrid, and excitable, day to me. Horrid, because it is my last day of Grade 7. Last day with my teacher. Last day with my new friends. Last day with my well, crush. *blushes* The last day of everything. It's gone to fast. I don't want it to end. I won't have any contact with my new friends, my crush * blushes again* for two and a bit months. :'( He doesn't have MSN either, so there goes that hope. *sigh* why does it have to end!?

Excitable because, summer vacation stars! No school for two and a bit months. No work.

That's all I could think. Which one do you think I find more? Horrid, or excitable? I would say horrid, longer list. :'(

That's right, I don't want school to end, I do, but just for the break, but I more or less don't. Longer weekends would be nice though.... Then, it's the dreaded Grade 8... harder work. I hate moving up for that reason. *sigh* Well... last year, I absolutely freaked out with anger that we were going back.... As you can see in this post here.... but now, my only hope is that I'm in the same class with, well my crush *blushes, once again* Yes, for more then half of Grade 7, I was sitting either at the same table, or beside my crush.... it was great. And now, that is coming to an end. I'm gonna get my whole table's MSN, so it won't seem odd I'm getting only his... well. I'll miss school, I really will. Just not the work. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh I'm sorry to hear that you're sad about leaving the 7th grade :( Something that always makes me feel better is saying to myself, "The sun will rise, and who knows what the tide could bring." You have so much life ahead of you :) Trust me, this is coming from a Senior in High School haha