Friday, October 23, 2009

100 things about MOI !

100 things about me:

1.LOVES ALLADIN!

2. LOVES HORSEBACK-RIDING!

3.Loves the movie Spirit

4.I am 12

5. I am Gr. 7

6. I have two REALLY, REALLY good freinds!

7. Fave number is 7. Oh looky here! This is number 7!

8. Has three pets

9. Daisy-dog-shi-poo

10. Cat-Sophie-???

11. Cat-Asia-snowshoe siamese cat

12. Fave blog is (out of mine!) LakeClan

13. Fave warrior blog-StormClan(other then mine)LakeClan

14. LOVES to read!

15. LOVES to write stories!

16. I want to be a writer when I grow up!

17. My substitute job is a teacher...

18. I live in Canada

19. Canada rocks!

20. So peaceful here...

21. I love HOT CHOCOLATE!

22. have it EVERY night...

23. I like being a leader!

24. I hate animal cruelty!

25. Did I mention how much I love ALADDIN

26. I also like to swim!

27. I am very talkative!

28. But shy when I first meet someone!

29. or see someone for the first time in a long time!

30. But once I get to know you...I get very talkative!

31. I love the song Fireflies!

32. In my life i have only broken on thing on my body!

33. My collar bone

34. broke it from falling form a table. Very little then though.

35. I've sprained two things before.

36.My ankle

37. Falling off a bike...

38. Sprained my finger too.

39. From a basketball

40. PineClan's also cool

41. Same as WispClan

42. And SunClan

43. And BriarClan

44. I want a horse when  I am older!

45. My dream horse is Aladdin

46. I LOVE him a lot!!!!!

47. Did I mention that? <3 I LOVE him!

48. I had an awesome hamster before!

49. I named him....

50. CARROT!

51. because he ate a carrot super fast...

52. He died peacefully of old age!

53. I have like...

54. a lot of blogs...

55. I am in a lot of clans

56.  I like choco-covered strawberries

57. I'm a lunch monitor in my school

58. My friend M is leaving for a week!

59. I'm taking care of her fish

60. Leslie is it's name!

61. I also like camping!

62. and fishing!

63. but I absolutely HATE FISH!

64. blech!

65. I have a birthmark around my eye

66. I have written a story that I started to Gr.3

67. I finished it in the middle of Gr.5

67. It is only 6 pages long!

68. I want to get it published!

69. I LOVE it!

70. It's called...

71. The City to the Forest

72. Awesome right?

73. I know. it is AWESOME

74. Thank-you very much!

75. I don't like mornings

76. But I LOVE the night!

77. Sort of...

78. I like the pokemon games!

79. yes. I am weird. But who isn't?

80. Everyone is weird!

81. I lie horse quotes.

82. They're pretty!

83. "Now I can live forever...I have a HORSE"

84. I use that as my profile pic word thing!

85. I have an animal cruelty blog!

86. Named it ONE

87. One Notices Existence

88. O-One N-Notices E-Existence

89. I have an awful brother

90. He's SO mean to me!

91.  Criticizes me 24/7!

92. He's SO mean!

93. But oh well.

94. When we're older I guess we won't talk to eachother!

95. because of him....=D

96. Did I tell you I also like the number 4? Well this is 94

97. I also like blogging!

98. y teacher is funny!

99. Same as my other one! =D

100. Did I mention how MUCH I LOVE ALADDIN?!



what time is it? 10:36 pm-Eastern Time
how many blogs do u have? A lot...
What is your best blog? LakeClan
Do you like band? ...what?
What instruments do you play? ...instruments?
Do you like music? Ya. If you mean like songs on the radio and stuff...then ya.....
Was this fun? ...

I Tag-

Whoever thinks this was weird!

3 comments:

zara said...

i do enjoy the reading!
how is your finger?

☪Dream said...

Still the same. I believe I fractured it a bit because when I take me "tape cast" off, and bend my finger, there is a clicking sound. NOT NORMAL!

LOL!

(That means Laugh Out Loud)

zara said...

Thank you for the reminder! LOL!