Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Makeover!

As you all know, I was going to give Just Fall a Halloween makeover for Devil's Night and Halloween! That is EXACTLY what I did! I made this header a while ago, BEFORE I knew how to make backgrounds! I made it about 2 weeks ago when i told you I would do this! Now since I can make backgrounds, I forgot to make a background to match! It is too late now because it takes a while to make one, but oh well. This background is fine! And remember! It is only going to be here UNTIL Sunday! On Sunday i will removing it as soon as I can! Witch(Hehe see what I did there?)will be after horse back-riding! I will be doing makeovers all through out the year! I am going to be changing the header and all, but for holidays I will make a special background! I am thinking of changing Just Fall's name...AGAIN! I don't really like it that much...and that was sort of to go with FALL! So be expecting a new name everyone! Sorry! But I really don't like it that much!

In other news! Tonight I am going to a Halloween Party! YAY! It starts at 6 and ends at 9! I can't wait! I also can't wait until tomorrow! Not only is it Halloween...but Miranda is coming back from VACAY! I miss her SOOOO much! Because we are SUPER, SUPER good friends!

Well! See you tomorrow!

1 comments:

Emma said...

I love it!
I also really like the caption of your header. It's very pretty!