Monday, October 19, 2009

New Background! ( and caption contest but that isn't as important!)

I MADE myself a background! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! I am SO happy! I think I did GREAT! It matches my header too! What do you think? Don't you just LOVE it! Well...for my first time I think i did GREAT! I still can't make really hard backgrounds...but it's a start! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

--------------------------------



What is the squirrel thinking? The best one shall have that saying put in the bubble! They may also have the picture and the picture shall be put up on Just Fall's side bar!

(Also hope you love the background! Because I jusr ADORE(LOVE!!!!) it!)

2 comments:

zara said...

the squirrel think the tea is to hot.
neat background!

... said...

Good job on the background! I know how to make backgrounds...but how do you get it on your blog?

Also here is what I think the squirrel is thinking:
How about a spot of coffee and nuts?