Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween

Halloween is a night of....CANDY! This year for Halloween I shall be giving Just Fall a Halloween makeover! But it's ONLY for ONE night! So the people who won't be coming on on Halloween will miss my makeover!

No wait! I will have it on for TWO nights! Halloween and the Devil's Night! Mwhawhawhawhawha! So be on Just Fall any of those two days to see my Halloween makeover!

Now to other news! We had our science today! It wasn't that bad, except for ONE question! We also had another beep test yesterday. The first time I got up to the 6th level, and 3 laps. This time I got up to the 8th level and 2 laps! I got a WHOLE two levels better! Go me! Go me! Go me!

Okay...okay. Enough about that! LOL.

....

I got new shoes. They are the EXACT same style as my last ones...bu a different colour! i really like them! Something different, but NOT new! Well I guess they are new...I'm not sure....oh well!

I don't really know anything else to say...but you all may ask me if you want some headers! I would be all TOO happy to make some!

Bye!

~~Casey