Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fireflies

Okay! My friend Sophia showed me this song by OwlCity! It is called Fireflies! I love the song SO much! It is awesome! Very awesome and soothing! Everyone should listen to it!

Last night I had a sleepover with Sophia and we played this game on MiniClip, Cave Chaos. It was SO fun and funny! We played until ONE o'clock at night! It was So much fun! We got to level 15 today, but we didn't get to beat it because I had to leave! Whaa! It took us FOREVER to beat each level! LOL! We were listening to Fireflies while we were playing. It was nice background music and good luck! LOL! Well. I'm going to get off the computer now. I want to do something with one of my friends! But Miranda is busy. I'm not sure if the person who had a sleep over with Miranda is gone yet, and Sophia is out! So sad! Brittany...well I don't like her that much anymore. Too much drama with her! We are still friends...but barely... BYE!

0 comments: