Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Avatar and Week Three

I have a new avatar! I LOVE it!

"Now I can Live Forever...I have a Horse"

No I DON'T have a horse! But I LOVE Aladdin ebough that he could be MY horse! I wish ne was....he is SO awesome!




The picture is a thoroughbred of course! What else would it be! LOL!





Date...October 18
Starting time...4:24PM Eastern Time
Mood...Happy and tired
Outside my window...the leave are scattered across the lawn!
I'm thinking...of my new avatar!
I'm reading...nothing(again)
I'm listening to...Apologize on my playlist
I'm wearing...pajamas
Yesterday, I...went for a walk with my dad, grandma and Daisy
I'm excited for...halloween
I'm sad because...Miranda isn't going to be here for a week!
I'm hungry for...a choco chip bagel
The song stuck inside my head is...sober by PINK
I want...to own a horse
I love...Aladdin!
I loathe...coldness
This week, my goal is...to make my costume
Did I meet last week's goal?...I think I was nice to 7 people...probably was
Ending time...4:28PM Eastern Time

0 comments: