Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blog Pararde Questions

Okay, I have already followed both those two blogs, and commented, and I have your blog button. here is my fifth entry!

1. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would you say? Hmm..... I would say "stubborn"... lol. I am very stubborn!

2. If you could go anywhere in the world with anyone you wanted to, where would you go and who with? I would go to.... *shrugs* I really don't know! There's so many places, but I can't think of any! :( I would want to go with my mom probably. :D

3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? OHHH!!!!! I WOULD WANT TO ABSORB OTHER'S PEOPLE'S POWERS AND KNOWLEDGE! :D Awesome power....

4. What is one habit (or two ;) that you get teased about a lot? Umm..... I guess, well my jaw, it's a little messed, more like demented(lol, that sounds funny, but not really demented. :)), and I'm a mouth breather, so my mouth stays open. People say my lip goes up a little.... and they make fun of it at school. *shrugs* but who cares anyways!

5. What is (or are) your food obsession(s)? OMG!!!! I LOVEEEE TERIYAKI CHICKEN!! yum! Sorry... lol. I also love turnovers!

6. What is the best April Fools prank you pulled on someone or that someone pulled on you? *sigh* Nothing really. Don't do April Fool's that much. :)

7. If you were an inanimate object, what would you be? lol, funny question. I would want to be a..... a horse statue! :D

8. Let's say you could change the world in one way. How would you change it? I would change the world by stopping animal poaching! We are making our animal species extinct! :(

9. You have a million dollars (*gasp* ;). How do you spend it? Please don't ask me this.... *whimpers, then sighs.* Fine, if you must... I would buy a horse, and a new camera. :)

10. What is one thing that always takes your breath away? (That could mean in a good way OR a bad way) A HORSE!!! :D Aladdin mostly. :)

11. You are granted three wishes. What do you wish for? (Remember, you can't wish for more wishes ;) A horse, a new camera, and.... food for everyone. :)

12. You can spend the day with one character from a book or series that you've read. Who is that character? *sighs* THERE ARE SO MANY CHARACTERS I WOULD LIKE TO MEET! ... But I would like to meet Edgar Sawtelle.... or wait.... Umm.... Ya, him. :) He is mute, and he just knows his way of doing things. :) He seems cool.

13. What is something odd or interesting about you that is not commonly known? I have a birthmark AROUND my left eye! Uncommon. :)

14. What is one thing that you absolutely positively cannot stand? I can NOT stand... people saying Horse-back Riding isn't a sport!! It so is!

15. Say you committed a crime. The judge gives you a choice between sentences: twenty years of complete solitude in the mountains or never having another moment alone for the rest of your life. Your choice? wow.... hard choice... I'm not a very solitary person for one thing.... I like people, so I guess.... WAIT! Would someone be with you when you go to the bathroom!? Ew.... um.... now I don't know what..... :(

16. What is one benefit that blogging has given you? One benefit.... it has made me a WAYYYY better writer! If I go back and read my first posts.... oh wow.... oh wowowowowo. They absolutely are AWFUL! Role playing and blogging have made me a much better writer in the past year. :)

17. A perfect day in your eyes would be...? A perfect day in my eyes is riding Aladdin along a beach and just riding.... relaxing. :) Just doing that would make me happy. :)

Well! That's my fifth entry! Enjoy!

1 comments:

Bekah said...

Great answers, girl!

Ooh! Talk about an AWESOME power! Didn't even think of that one... *high-fives you* ;)

A birthmark AROUND your eye? Wow. That would look SO cool. No joke. I bet it looks awesome--like all exotic and stuff. Unique--I love that. :)

Love ya,
Bekah