Thursday, March 18, 2010

Words of Hope

Words of Hope...what does that mean to you? To me it means a lot. [Laurea] has created this wonderful idea about Words of Hope! Please enter, because it seems really fun!

Helpful/generous/inspiring things I've done since last post are...None yet, cause this is my first time. But for this week, I shall say one nice thing to a person everyday. Most likely more, but whatever. :)
Helpful/generous/inspirings I will try to do before next post are...  I shall try to be extra nice to my friends.
Did I reach last week's goal? Nope, first time, :)
FreeRice Grain Count as of last post... I shall do 2-5 minutes each time or more. So here is my count so far---200 grains of rice, in two minutes. :)


The button is on the side bar, in my scrolling buttons. It's somewhere there, so enjoy!

2 comments:

[Lauren] said...

YAY! HAITIANS WOULD BE PROUD! 200 grains in 2 mins? Nice. It takes me like an hour to do a hundred grains. I multitask too much.

Your friend,
[Laurea]

Bekah said...

http://bekah-grace-photography.blogspot.com/2010/03/for-dreamstar.html

There's the link! Enjoy. ;)

Oh--and you are lovely! (judged from your cartoon picture ;)

Love ya,
Bekah