Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fireflies

Rules: Put your music player on shuffle. Then answer the following questions by using the title to each song that plays while on shuffle. Then tag 6 people. I've done this before, but it's a fun tag! :D

Are you male or female? Since You've Been Gone-- Kelly Clarkson (ummm....)

What do people feel when they are around you? I Miss You-- Miley Cyrus. (Weird. I guess people miss me. :) )

Describe your current relationship: 100 Years-- Five For Fighting. (Umm... don't have a relationship yet. :) )

Where would you like to be right now? Tracks of my Tears-- Adam Lambert.(Doesn't make sense, but oh well. :) )

How do you feel about love? The Bird and the Worm-- Owl City (Okay.... Ummmm a little gross.... but okay...)

Whats your life like? I'm Yours-- Jason Mraz (cool, I guess.)

What would you wish for if you only had one wish? Air Traffic-- Owl City (cool)

Say something wise? Earlie Birdie-- Owl City (hehe. funny)

If someone says "Is this okay. . ." You say? Meteor Shower -- Owl City.(lol)

How would you describe yourself? Fever--Adam Lambert. (not really... lol)

How do you feel today? So What-- P!NK. exactly! :) )

What is your life's purpose? The Saltwater Room-- Owl City. (ummm...)

What is your motto? Our Son-- Taylor Swift (okay....)

What do your friends think of you? Starlight-- Adam Lambert. (YES! AWESOME! )

What do you think of your parents? Tidal Wave- Owl City. (Ummm... sure?)

What do you think of very often? Want-- Adam Lambert.(I do SO not!!!)

What is 2+2? I Walk Alone-- Green Day. (Ya, I don't wanna answer)

What do you think of your best friend? Dear Vienna-- Owl City. (Sure....)

What is your life story? I'll Meet You There-- Owl City (okay.... why not. :) )

What do you want to be when you grow up? Designer Skyline--Owl City (Okay, ya I know. I have a lot of Owl City songs.... but I do not want to be that....)

What will you dance to at your wedding? WILD HORSES-- Natasha Bedingfield. (OH YEA! BEST SONG EVA! LOVE IT!)

What will they play at your funeral? Black or White-- Adam Lambert. (okay.... I am so not that.....)

What is your hobby/interest? Sunburn-- Owl City. (NO WAY! i don't like Sunburns! :( )

What is your biggest fear? So What-- P!NK. (Huh! I'm fearless!*smiles proudly* I'm actually not... lol)

What is your biggest secret? No Boundaries-- Adam Lambert. (okay.... My secrets have no boundaries. :) )

What do you think of your friends? The Christmas Song-- Owl City.(weird, but cute)

What will you re-post this as? Fireflies-- Owl City. (cool)

I tag whoever! :D

1 comments:

Eldarwen said...

That was fun! =D Your answers were hilarious! =D

{Love}
Eldarwen