Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tag

If I were a gemstone I would be:

A DIAMOND!

If I were a scent I would be:

The smell of HORSES and barn!

If I were a pair of shoes I would be:


Skateboard Shoes! (though I don't skateboard... lol)

If I were weather I would be:


Warm and sunny, with a few clouds

If i were a facial expression I would be:


 Much too glad

If I were a car I would be:


A BMW convertible

If I were a time of day I would be:


That time of day when the sun sets!

If I were a month I would be:


APRIL!

If I were a place I would be:


Algonquin Park!


If I were a liquid I would be:


Chocolate Milk

If I were a taste I would be:


Turnovers!

If I were a sea animal I would be:


A Harp Seal

If I were a food I would be:


Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
 
If I were a colour I would be:


Ocean blue at night in the moonlight

If I were a musical instrument I would be:


Maybe a piano.... I don't really know. :)

If I were a flower I would be:


An Easter Lily

If I were a piece of music I would be:


Don't exactly know what you mean, so I'll say my fave song! WILD HORSES!

If I were a planet I would be:


Saturn

If I were an object I would be:


A Horse Bridle

If I were a fruit I would be:


Avocado

If I were a sound I would be:

The sound of a horse cantering

If I were a day of the week I would be:


Sunday because I go horse back riding! :D

I tag anyone who has any answer the same as mine!


0 comments: