Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Even Though You Can See, You Are Blind to What's Around You, Until You Open Your Eyes and Actually LOOK

L ately I have been quite busy. Wondering why? IT'S MARCH BREAK! Yes, I am ultra happy, though it is almost half over! Horrible, I know. But I have been really busy with sleepovers, and taking pictures. it has been really warm out lately, very warm for MARCH! Wow, but I'm loving it. I hope your March break s really great too!


Also, you may not see that many pictures on this blog anymore. I have recently opened up a Photography blog called Blind Sight Photography. I shall be posting pictures there from now on! The title IS odd, but here is what it means to me-


Even Though You Can See, You Are Blind to What's Around You, Until You Open Your Eyes and Actually Look


Well, hope you check it out! :D




4 comments:

[Lauren] said...

Hey! I'll enter your photography contest soon, but what's the last day people can enter? I didn't want it to interfere with my photography contest, so I'll make mine after yours. :)

Your friend,
[Laurea]

☪Dream said...

It says on the banner...

[Lauren] said...

Sorry! Yesterday the banner didn't work on my computer! It showed a white box with a little red X in the corner....

[Lauren] said...

MARCH 31??? I think ours might have to overlap. I wasn't going to have mine in any later than a week from today. Sorry!