Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Contest!

Okay, well....I was thinking, and I thought that I should host a contest! It will be fun, and you get a FULL makeover! EVERYTHING that I can make at least! Go HERE to see what I can make! Okay, well, that's AFTER the contest is over! Here is the contest...

Photography Contest

The contest IS photography, and here are the rules...
You can enter 3 pictures. You can enter 4 if you make a post about this contest. 5 if you make a post and put my blog button on your blog. 

The pictures can be any genre! The contest shall be over on....March 31st. So that gives you lots of
time! You can email me at dreamstarblogger@hotmail.com to send me your entries! Thank-you for entering! Also, it must be a picture you have NEVER showed anyone on the internet before! Must be brand new! Thanks! AND, you CAN NOT edit ANY pictures! Thye have to be the same as when you took them! Thanks!

Okay, well there are the rules! And PLEASE enter! I need AT LEAST 5 entries! Please?


10 comments:

Alex Maria said...

Great contest! Definitely going to enter! :D

-Alexandra

Alex Maria said...

I know you said that you can't edit any pictures...but can I just put labels on mine?

I just don't want anyone to copy them after I post them on my site if I do, without labeling and then they could have the full copyright to keep the pictures.

The labeling doesn't really ruin the picture or anything...I could make it transparent so it won't be that noticeable and re-size it smaller.

Let me know :)

-Alexandra

Alex Maria said...

Okay. I'll enter the photos with no editing and then do the same photo with editing (which I won't enter)

Bekah said...

I'll enter, definitely. I love photo contests. I'll also post about it on my photoblog. I have a few followers, so you might get another entry or so. Hopefully. :)

Bekah

Bekah said...

Oh, my PHOTOGRAPHY blog, just to clarify. ^_^

Sally said...

great! i've got some great pics!

♥Warriors101♥ said...

I'll enter!

Melody said...

This sounds cool! I'm entering. :) Can I just post the pictures on my blog?

~Melody

[Lauren] said...

Dreamstar, PLEASE don't close this contest just yet! I was taking pics and my camera just DIED! I'll get pics in like less than an hour! They're kind of pathetic :D

Your friend,
[Laurea]

Sally said...

when are you going to post the results?