Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tagsssss

Do you have any pets?

Yes.Three

Do you like the night?


Yes

Do you like the morning?

No

What's your all time favourite warrior cat?Pick only one!

Jayfeather

What's your favourite pass time?

Reading,watching TV,or blogging.Also hanging out with friends.

What time is it right now?

10:42PM Eastern Time

Do you like filling in tags?

Sort of...

What's your favourite animal?

HORSE

Is this tag random?

Yes

What's your favourite part about tags?

Ummmm.Really everything and nothing

Do you wish this was over?

Ya

What are you going to do after this tag?

Go to LakeClan and other blogs

Are you bored?

YES!

What is your emotion right now?

Irritated by my mom

What do you wish you were doing right now?

Riding Aladdin,a horse

Do you want this tag to end right now?

YES!

Are you sad that this is the last real question?

NO!

Who are you going to tag?

Anyone on the computer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Horse Tag


Q- Do you love horses?
A- YES!They are the best!

Q- Have you ever ridden a horse?
A- Ya!Every Sunday!

Q- When was the last time you have ridden a horse?
A- Last Sunday.

Q- Do you own a horse(s)? If so, describe them. If not, do you want one?
A- I would love to have a horse!I am planning on having one when I'm older!I always ask for a horse for Christmas!I never get it though.='(

Q- Is your room covered in horsey stuff?
A- Ya!I have horse posters on my wall.I have a horse calendar and horse books and other horse stuff!I want more posters on my wall of horses but my mom won't let me.But I always that it's MY room.Like she doesn't have to go into it...

Q- Would you like to become a horse?
A- Ya.That would be cool!

Q- Who are you going to tag?
A- People who like HORSES!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pet Tag

Q- Do you have any pets currently? What are they/what are their names?
A- Ya.I have three indoor pets.A Shih-poo named Daisy.A Snow-shoe Siamese cat named Asia.And another cat named Sophie.We also have seven fish that live in our pond outside.Here are the names.White Leopard,Rain Drop,White Sun,Speckle,and Orange.The other two are still unnamed!

White Leopard is other wise known as Leopard.I called him/her that because when we first got him he was orange with black spots like a leopard.So I called him Leopard.But as he got bigger he lost all of his colouring and turned white.So I changed it to White Leopard.

Rain Drop is other wise known as Rain.I called him/her that because he/she was a little blueish and had little black spots.

White Sun is other wise known as Sun.I called him/her that because he/she was white with an orange tail fin.

My dad named Speckle.Speckle is only known as Speckle.My dad named him/her that because he/she had all of these black spots on top of blue and orange.

Orange is just called Orange.He/she is orange with blue.

Q- Have you had pets in the past? What were they/what were their names?
A- Ya.A black cat named Midnight.A Himalayan cat named Holly.Three hamsters named Carrot,Furry and Cinnamon.Furry was my brothers hamster though.Another cat named Cloe.That's all.I think....

Q- Do you love your pet(s)?
A- YES!Who wouldn't!

Q- Do you think they love you back?
A- Ya.they love us.

Q- Who are you going to tag?
A- Anyone who loves pets!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writer's Tag


Q- Do you like writing?
A- YES!

Q- What do you like writing the most?
A- Fantasy.

Q- On average, how long are your stories?
A- About six to nine chapters.

Q- Do you do writing on your blog?
A- Ya.Sometimes.

Q- Do you have a separate story-writing blog?
A- Ya.Two.

Q- Do you prefer to write on the computer or with paper?
A- Ya.Some I had to write on paper first.

Q- Who are you going to tag?
A-Everyone who likes writing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Status Tag

Q- Do you have a gadget that tells how many people have viewed your blog? What does it say?
A- No.

Q- Do you have a gadget that tells how many people are on your blog RIGHT NOW? What does it say?
A- No.

Q- How many views has your profile gotten? (It says it on your profile.)
A- 490

Q- Do you like little gadgety things?
A- Sort of...

Q- Who are you going to tag?
A- Anyone who looks at this tag!

0 comments: