Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Tag from Olive Tree

What time is it?
12:19pm

What was the last outside activity you did?
Go to horse back riding.


Do you have an email address?
Ya.


How many followers do you have?
6 :(



How long have you been on the computer today?
umm...maybe to long....


Who was the last person you talked to on the phone with?
My friend "Miranda".That's not her real name.


Are you happy right now?
No.Just bored.


Do you want a horse someday?
YES!I have a Dream horse.Well it was my Dream horse.My dream horse would be a chestnut mustang with a black mane and tail.Then it would have a black muzzle and a black star!But I have a new dream horse.The horse I ride Aladdin.I will get a picture of him on here soon!

How many pets do you have?
8.Two cats,one dog and five fish.


Do you have a playlist?
Huh?I am not that updated on new things!


Are you having a fun summer?
Sort of...Once we really start to go on vacation then I will!

What book are you reading now?
None.I'm waiting for the Fourth Apprentice and Bluestar's prophecy from warriors.

What is the most advanced book you read?
I really don't know...


Do you like you blog?

Yes!I love all of them!


How many tags have you gotten?
A few.


What is the most recent award you've gotten?
A Creative Blog Award for LakeClan from Silverstar


What is the first award you've gotten?
Real Warriors Fan from Silverstar


Who gave you your first tag?
Astyria


Who gave you this tag?
Astyria


Do you have a three column template?
Huh?


What are you doing tomorrow?
Most likely do stuff on my blog.

How long have you been on blogger for?
Since near the end of May.


How many times have you changed your profile picture?
Once.

What did you do for your last post?
Awards


What is the most comments you've ever gotten on your blog? (not including any from you)
6.They same amount as my followers!


Are you having fun with this tag?
Not really.


What is one thing you want right now?
To play a game with my mom.

Is your profile name your real name?
No.It's my warrior name..


What is your favorite animal?
A HORSE!

What is your favorite movie? CHOOSE ONE AND ONLY ONE!!!!!!!
Ummmm......Star Trek right now.The newest one.


Have you seen the new Star Trek?
YA!I loved it!I gave it a 9.5 out of 10!


Who is your favorite fictional character? Yes you may say more than one for this :)
Braveheart(It is not a cat!It is a collie in my book!
Warrior Cats.There are too many too choose from!
Jayfeather
And some other things that I can't think about right now.



Are you hungry?
Sort of.We have a chocolate cake in the house and I want it!

Should you probably get off the computer right now?
Yeah.But oh well.


Who are you tagging now?
Anyone who likes cake!

0 comments: