Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Tag from Astyria!

What is your favorite book(s)?
Warriors,A dog's life,War Horse,Heartland series,Twilight series,my books, a lot more

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Hawaii

If you could go to any fictional place where would you go?
Warriors

Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all?
I love to write!It is one of the best things ever!Ohter then reading,of course!

What do you want to be when your a grown up?
A teacher,author,or something to do with animals!But not a vet because I could never put down animals or cut them open!:b

Favorite animal?
A HORSE!They are awesome!I take lessons on a horse called Aladdin.Or Prince Aladdin!

Favorite song?
No Boundaries by Adam Lambert from American Idol!

Do you like school?
Sort of...

Are you people person?
Pretty much ya.I like being around my friends.

Do you like to talk?
YES!I will talk to my mom about stuff forever!Then she gets irritated!LOL!

Favorite food?
COOKIE DOUGH!(RAW!)Or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice-cream!

Hobbies?
Reading,Riding,Writing,Blogging...

Favorite Author?
Erin Hunter,Me,Lauren Brookes,Me,Ann M. Martin,Me,Stephanie Meyer,Me,Michael Morpurgo,Me,Jack London,Me,Tamora Peirce,and ME!

Favorite weapon?
Ummm.I don't know?

Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?
Kind of fun.Kind of getting bored.

Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like High School Musical?
I like Miley Cyrus.Some of Hannah's songs.But I hate High School Musical.Zack Efron SUCKS!My friends likes him somehow...

What are you scared of?
The dark.I will confess that I do have a nightlight.I don't like the dark.Maybe sometime I will post a reason why...

Favorite flower?
Tulip

Do you always use the same password or do you use different ones?
Let's see.Umm I use...NOT TELLING YOU!

almost over...
Okay...what was the point of that...

Do you like blogs?
YES!

What is the expression on your face?
Bored

Are you going to tag anyone?
Sure.Why not!

Color of your eyes?
A beautiful blue!At least that's what one of my supplie teachers told me...

ok finished the quiz...did you just sigh?
No.Why would I sigh...

I now tag.....
Astyria
Swiftshadow
*Silverstar*
Shinestar
Sandstar
Ivystar

0 comments: