Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pictures and Awards!

I have seen many warrior blogs.This award only for the blogs I joined.It does not include my clan.Many blogs are really good.Others....Are okay.But there is one blog in particular I want to give an award to.This award is for the Best Warrior Blog.And if you already looked at the picture.You can see which clan it is.

I give this award to.....

*Silverstar* and her blog StormClan!

Congratulations!Your blog is really,really good!My favourite![No offense to anyone else]You may put this award up on your side bar!Congratulations!




This award is for the Beautiful Blog Award.I give this to....


Olive Tree and her blog HorseFeathers!

Congratulations.You may put this up on the side.I also know that this is not the best award.But oh well!Congratulations!




Here are some pictures from the camping trip me,my brother and my dad went on.I took all of these pictures.Enjoy!




Another reflection.

Some more red berries.

Some red berries.

A cool reflection.

An Arrowhead plant.These are the flowers.


A tiny one-inch vole.I was able to get this close because we think Daisy stepped on it.And caused brain damage or internal bleeding.It died shortly after.And I buried it.

Some pretty flowers on our campsite.

A lily from a lily pad.