Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random

Me and my friend Miranda....I forget what I was going to say...LOL!I really don't know what to write.My uncles dog,Copper,(IT IS A GIRL GOLDENDOODLE!)is over right now.She came at 7:00.My dad made her jump up in the bed and wake me up!it is so annoying.My grandma usually takes care of her.But she isn't here right now.She is with one of her friends at a trailer.So we have to take care of her!I woke up at 7:00!I got mad at my dad for making her jump and wake me up.But then I watched television and fell asleep until 11:00.Then I was fine.Well I don't know what to talk about...so I will post this now.I will put a picture of my dog and two cats!Also I took the pictures myself!


Sophie
Unknown Type of Cat-Above-Girl

Asia
Snowshoe Siamese Cat-Above-Girl

Daisy
Shih poo-Above-Girl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pssst. I don't think Asia is pure Siamese. See how her paws are white? (Sorry, I've had purebred Siamese cats my entire life, my current feline Daisy included, and I'm sort of picky.) She's so pretty though!

☪Dream said...

Oh ya.I know she isn't pure siamese.She is a Snowshoe Siamese cat.She is very cute.

TeamJake4evr said...

My dog is daisy too, she is a beagle.