Friday, July 24, 2009

Tags!Oh how I love doing tags!Great past time too!

What's your favorite breed of horse?
Thoroughbred!

What's your favorite breed(s) of dog?
Dachshunds,Golden Retriever,Corgi's and others.

Do you like to write?

I LOVE TO!

What genre?
Fantasy.

Favorite books?
A lot.

Do you compose music/write songs?
No.Why would I?

Do you like poetry?
Not really...

Love someone so much who made you cry?
No.Unless you count an uncle who "died".I'm not saying how.And that made me cry.A lot!
Because it was a cruel death...

What's your favorite time of year?
Spring and Fall.When it's not too hot or cold!


Do you ever talk to yourself?
Sometimes

Do you believe the Bible is the literal word of God and is infallible?
I believe in God...

What's your favorite sport?
RIDING!What else!

I tag:
Anyone who got this far in this tag!

0 comments: