Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ideas?

Does anyone have some ideas of what I could post about?

Okay.I have something.Sort of.

Okay.So where I go horse-back riding.These two new horses came.Tara and Tim.So when they let the two horses to meet the "herd",two other horses bullied Tim.Except for the horse that they though WOULD bully him.So they put Ireland and Tim in a separate area.Still near the herd.Tara was kind of taking up the role of lead mare because there was no lead mare at the time.The old lead mare,Graceful Shadow, had to be put down.So,A male horse,Willy,kind of takes claim on Tara.He sticks to her side like glue!It's so funny to watch how he reacts when another male horse comes up to him.Or tries to go to Tara.He will lunge at that horse or just block that certain horse so he can't get to Tara.He is so protective.

But I don't know if Willy is a stallion or a gelding.It would be so cool if Willy and Tara had a foal!Since Willy is a white horse and Tara is a chestnut.I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if they had a foal that was a bit lighter then a chestnut colour.But still not buckskin?I thought the foal would be so cute then!Tara would make a great mother.She is so nice and gentle.

Well.Still give me some suggestions!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dreamstar. You know SnowPack? Well, I'm downsizing my blogs, which means I won't be in charge of many of the RPGs any more... and I was wondering if you would like to be Alpha. I'd need your email to make you an author/admin, which I know might make you uncomfortable, but I'm making it so that all comments on SnowPack have to be approved first, so only I would see it, and I would not publish it or, of course, I would NEVER keep it for ANY reason. If you don't want to do that, that's fine. You'd continue being deputy, my friend Heather (who right now is Pup-trainer) would become Alpha. I just thought that since you are deputy you properly should become Alpha.

Wow, I just reread that and I sound like a creepy stalker! (I'm not, LOL.) Like I said, You completely and totally do NOT have to. Just putting that out there!

PS- Did you know that the warriors site has a forum now?! It's awesome! http://forums.warriorcats.com/

☪Dream said...

No sorry.I would if I didn't make my own.But I really don't want to be a leader in two wolf blogs.Your friend can be the leader.And I have one question for you.

Why did you quit ALL of your warrior blogs?Why didn't you keep at least one?

Anonymous said...

OK- Heather will be thrilled, LOL.

Well, I have and will be VERY busy... I realized that hey, I have a life, and if I'm on Blogger playing at another life, I can't live it. So I'm still checking in on Blogger and posting on HorseFeathers at least once daily, but I'm putting the rest behind me. I'm quitting the Warriors blogs because, frankly, they're getting too young for me. I love them and all, but I'm 13. 'Into the Wild' is sitting on my shelf next to 'The Illiad', LOL. I think we should still be Bloggy friends though; I think you're an interesting person!

{That was WAAAAAAY long.... LOL!}

☪Dream said...

But I still want to be the deputy.

TeamJake4evr said...

Well you could right about some warrior secrets you find on the internet.