Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GO FISH!

No. Not the game! I got a new fish, a betta veiltail to be EXACT! Very pretty. Took me HALF AN HOUR to pick him! But he's the one who touched my heart! he is red, but I don't know what to name him! It is really hard!

Also, Halloween was COOL! Got lots of candy! I will get a picture of my pumpkin, and costume soon!

On Halloween I had a sleepover with Miranda! then she slept over last night too! ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!

Well, that's all I have. I want to go see my new fish! So far I am thinking-

Arrow
Flare
Alpha

I don't really know...give me some suggestions!

2 comments:

Zara said...

How is your tiny fish doing? Where do you keep the fishbowl? I can't think of any name. But Alpha sounds good.

☪Dream said...

He's above my bed on that shelf...you know??? ya. He's doing well and I have decided to name him Ember. It seemed to stick throughout the school day...so his name is Ember! But the bowl I have him is wall mountable so when my dad gets up he will be put on the wall!