Thursday, December 24, 2009

CHRISTMAS EVE!

I know, I know. I said I wouldn't post! BUT this is IMPORTANT! It is Christmas Eve! YAY YAY YAY! I can't believe it! It's finally here! Tomorrow, my stockings will be full, present wrappings will be scattered across the floor, and I will be very happy! I hope my whole family will be too! But there is ONE bad thing about tomorrow....


MY MOM HAS TO WORK!

I do not like this! We are waiting for her to come home before having our Christmas Dinner! YAY!

---------------------------------

Yesterday, my friends went home. They(Miranda, Sophia, Brittany) slept over from Tuesday to Wednesday for our CHRISTMAS PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA!!! It was so much fun! My dad had set up the tent for us in the basement! So we slept in the tent. So fun.

But before that, I went to sit down on the arm rest of our old couch in the basement. All my friends were there. But I soon jumped up because something POKED me! I looked to where I was sitting to see this BUG! I sort of screamed...and my dad came over and killed it. But GUESS what he said it was!

A HORNET!

A hornet was in MY house! I SAT on it! It STUNG me! My dad said that that was the latest time of year he had EVER seen someone stung! DECEMBER 22! So, after a minute or two, it started to REALLY hurt. At that time my friends still didn't know I was stung. So I went to my mom, and told her what had happened. By now it really, really hurt! I actually started crying...hehehe....that's how much it hurt! I have not been stung since I was like....4!!! But then I was stung....so my dad got some AFTER BITE!! Oh, how I LOVE After Bite! I put the After Bite on, and almost right away, it STOPPED hurting! YAY!

So now all I have as proof of my sting, is a little red dot. =D Of course the stinger didn't stick in! Isn't that crazy? I was stung at the end of December! LOL!

We also stayed up until 6:00 in the morning! It was really fun! My dad also made sure there were no more hornets, so we slept peacefully that night!

HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE AN AWESOME CHRISMAS!

0 comments: