Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jack London

Jack London is an AWESOME writer! I love his books! Well, the two that I have read!

White Fang
The Call of the Wild

They are both really good! I just read The Call of the Wild for school, for the second time, and loved it ALL over again! I don't really mind his scenes, that's what makes the books SOOOO good! I have read both of these books twice and will defiantly be reading them a third or maybe fourth time! I would recommend these books for ANYONE who likes a good story!


PRESS THIS LINK

PRESS THIS LINK

THANKS!

5 comments:

Eldarwen said...

I've seen them both! I like the second one. :)

I got your comment and will send the gift asap. ;)

Anonymous said...

hey dreamstar! i have a question. what are the dimention you use for your backgrounds. i do well with mine but they always come out too small

Sally said...

can you tell me the demensions you use for your background?

☪Dream said...

Ummm....

It's not exactly the right size ever.... For some reason it goes a bit small-

14.5 by 11 inches and 9.5(or I usually do more) by 11 inches for the middle.

Emma said...

..... I have no comment on the post.
Well, on second thought I do =]
I don't love JL's books because they're a bit gory for me. And I suppose I also don't love them because we're in the middle of the second quarter at school and we've done NOTHING but read them!! Which is annoying, seeing as NOW we've got to do this stupid "critical introduction" which is about 3 typed pages.
That's what I have to say =]
Blessings,
Emma