Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BACK!

Hey! I am back from Diversity Camp! I have ONE thing to say.....AWESOME! It was VERY fun and we did SO many things! The food was also GREAT! And SOOOO much of it! So filling! Wow! It went by SOOO fast! I wanted to actually stay another night.....*cries*That's how much fun it was! Long, long days though! *sigh* I could barely eat supper tonight! And it was my fave dish! I ALWAYS eat it all! But not tonight.....I became full after....a few bites! LOL! I think it was because of the HUGE lunch we had!

Menu's-

First Lunch-

Sweet Potato French Fries
Meat
Water
Cookies

Dinner-

Chili
Buns
Milk/Blue Koolaid*yuck*

Brownies

Breakfast-

Raisin Bran Cereal*yuck*
Yogurt
Ham
Wraps
Milk/Juice
Fruit

Second Lunch-

Fajita's
Water/Grape Koolaid*pretty good*
Cheesecake Tart

*sigh* Delicious! It was ALL very good! Except the chili and wraps.....the wraps were....disgusting? And the chili....too many vegetables that I don't like....LOL! Well, other then that, I got quite a few pictures! Not really around the camp....we weren't allowed camera's. But the bus rides! YAY! And TWO pictures of our Dorm(Bunk)room! At first I called the whole cabin a Bunk House! Then a Cabin! it stayed as cabin..... First I called the rooms Bunk Rooms! Then they turned into Dorm Rooms! It stayed that way....LOL! I will post pictures from my trip tomorrow! Don't really have time now.... I ALSO got report cards! I will ONLY say my total average!

~~TOTAL AVERAGE~~

81%

That is really good! My teacher said that was honour role level....hehe....hehehehehe......Quite proud of myself! I mostly got B+'s and A-'s! But I got some A's. I still think pretty good! My highest mark was 91%! YAY! Well....I am pretty tired.....We had to wake up at 7:00, and get our stuff packed. Then we had to be out of the cabin for breakfast, at 8:00. I went to sleep around....12:30? It was also a VERY tiring day! Same as the day before! I am going to post this now and say more tomorrow! See ya!!! *yawn*

ONE MORE THING!

Thanks for your prayers! Dasiy got better. We don't know what made her sick....but it was probably just a little cold. Her nose was dry when she was sick, then now wet when she is not! YAY! Thanks!

NOW bye!

1 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Ssounds like lots of [delicious] fun! :)

<3,
Eldarwen