Friday, December 25, 2009

My Christmas!

My Christmas was WONDERFUL! I have pictures of ALL the gifts I have gotten! I really don't remember who a lot of them were from...But I thanked EVERYONE!

Stocking Items:

Gum
Tictacs
A hair thing....
50 bucks!
Pocket Calendar

Gifts:

-Numerous clothes
-A mug with numerous pictures of the horse I ride on it(Aladdin!). I LOVE it!
-A poster of Aladdin...LOVE it! We have to get it laminated then on a hard board still!
-LOTS of books! ALL about horses! There are still some books my parents have to pick up! =O
-A full-sized horse calendar for my wall!
-Two book gift cars! $50 dollars each! That's $100 in books!
-This little horse statue thing!
-A scrapbook set!
-A new clock!
-This little fairy book. Pretty cute!
-Nail polish design stuff!
-A massage machine thing!
-A DS game
-A horse magizine
-A BIG horse book about "The Lats of the Wild Horses"! BEAUTIFUL pictures!
-Socks
-Two stuffed horses and some other animals!
-A horse necklace
-Earings

Now! Drum-roll for my two most favourite gifts(even though I LOVE every gift I got!)-

-This HAND-MADE original clock my dad MADE! it goes on the wall, and best of all....it is made out of wood....AND has a HORSE on it! He MADE it all! (except the wood)

Now! This gift is absolutely SURPRISING!

-A NEW AWESOME CAMERA! I was SO not expecting THAT! It is SOOOOOO awesome! I LOVE it! 

I have pictures of EVERYTHING! ON my NEW camera! I took a picture of the box of the camera, so you could all see it! I have exhausted it's battery ALREADY! I have used it a lot and have been carrying it around everywhere! I think I may have more, but I got WAY more then I had expected, so if I find something else I got, I shall tell you!!


0 comments: