Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winners!

I have the results for the Winners of the THREE TIMES!!! It is the fist one, that is NOT for my 100 post.... Please enter it!

Okay! I had only five people enter!! That is really bad! please enter my contests more!

Here is the list-

Amri-3 times

Comments- 1, 4, 13

Bekah-1 time

Comments-11

Miranda-1 time

Comments- 8

The Cornet Crazie-3 times

Comments- 3, 5, 6

AllAroundHorses-1 time

Comments- 14

Okay!!! Time to announce the WINNER!!!!

The WINNER of a header, avatar, award, or an award you've always wanted!!!! The WINNER is.....

NUMBER 8! MIRANDA HAS WON THE CONTEST!!!! 

Now, I shall have a second and third place winner who will have a limited choice-they shall get an award or avatar. THE SECOND PLACE WINNER IS...



NUMBER 5!!! THE CORNET CRAZIE IS IN SECOND PLACE!

Third Place gets an award!!! THE THIRD PLACE WINNER IS.....

NUMBER 1! AMRI GETS AN AWARD!!!


Congrats to you all! Tell me here for what you want!