Sunday, December 13, 2009

Teen Girl's Daybook-Week 9



Date...December 23
Starting time...4:10PM Eastern Time
Mood...sad and mad
Outside my window...wet and rainy NOT cold and snowy!
I'm thinking...snow....
I'm reading...Huckleberry Finn
I'm listening to...My brothers X-Box
I'm wearing...pajama's, plaid
Yesterday, I...had a sleepover with Miranda
I'm excited for...Christmas Vacation
I'm sad because...horse-riding was canceled due to stupid rain!
I'm hungry for...anything!
The song stuck inside my head is... I don't know the name of the song....
I want...food!
I love...snow
I loathe...rain and coldness
This week, my goal is...make it through the last week before Christmas Vacation!
Did I meet last week's goal?...YEP!
Ending time...4:13PM Eastern Time

Sigh...I am awaiting a response from miranda for what header she would like, or award or avatar. Then I have finished The Cornet's Craize's award and still have to do Amri's! BUSY! I will make stuff later though, cause my brother is "lagging" cause of our beautiful community we call blogs! He says that these websites suck....they don't! Ah well, he keeps on yelling at me cause I have too many tabs open! *rolls eyes* These blogs make is X-Box live lag.

Fa-la-la-lala-la-la-la-la-la! Christmas is almost here! I shall have a new makeover up soon! I just need to make a background and a header! So don't worry! I would have made it throughout the week, but I had NO time almost all week! SOOOOO BUSY! SEE YAAAA!

0 comments: